-- Wilsonart Turns Surfaces Into Works of Art--
TEMPLE, Texas, Fall 2007–The designer’s imagination becomes reality with the help of Custom Laminate Services from Wilsonart® Laminate. Whether it’s combining personal illustrations with existing laminate design or weaving a company’s logo into the pattern, Wilsonart lifts the creative roadblocks and brings personal visions to life.“Our process allows laminate to become a whole new kind of canvas for the imagination,” says Ron Gagnon, vice president of design and marketing for Wilsonart.
Ordering custom laminate is easy. Simply give your own images, artwork, photographs or illustrations to Wilsonart and Wilsonart will create laminate that’s unusual. Laminate that’s memorable. Laminate that’s breathtaking. The possibilities are endless. From corporate identities to themed environments, Custom Laminate Services helps you place your own personal mark on any application. The process is as follows:
- Initiation – A designer decides that they want to incorporate Custom Laminate into their plans and contacts their local specification or sales representative
- Decision – The Wilsonart representative meets with the designer and together they decide which options work best for the client
- Specification – Wilsonart receives the artwork along with layout instructions, quantities needed, and color targets
- Artwork Sample – Wilsonart samples the artwork by pressing it into a 15”x19” high pressure laminate. The designer receives and reviews the approval form
- Approval – Wilsonart gains approval of the artwork sample
- Production – Wilsonart prints the design and sends it into production
Wilsonart® Contract, a division of Wilsonart® International, was created specifically for interior designers, architects and contractors who put laminate into offices, stores, hotels, restaurants, hospitals and clinics. The new Wilsonart Contract collection offers these professionals a choice between stocked designs that are available from our distributors and factory-order designs. In 2007, the division launched 44 new commercial designs extending the range of options designed specifically for design.
Wilsonart® International, based in Temple, Texas, is a leading manufacturer of decorative surfacing products, including Wilsonart® Laminate, Wilsonart® Solid Surface, Wilsonart® Flooring and Wilsonart® Adhesives. Wilsonart Laminate designs have been recognized for design leadership by Cooper-Hewitt, Interior Design and Architectural Record. For more information about Wilsonart Laminate or any Wilsonart product, please call the Customer Service Hotline at 800.433.3222. Consumers can also visit www.countertop.com and professionals can visit www.wilsonartcontract.com.
# # #